Case Study: Geneva Swiss Bank
Why was OXIAL chosen ?
Gregoire Pennone, CEO GSB
Context: a complex environment
- The regulatory environment is changing rapidly
- New risks requirements arise unceasingly;
- Growth in sales is difficult> trend to increase risk propensity;
- Costs increase and pressure on incomes > Margins degrade;
- Shareholders expect an attractive return (ROI) Without taking risk (ratio risk / profitability).
- The challenge of the management of a small establishment:
The challenge was to reconcile conflicting objectives of risk and profitability.
How did the bank overcome such opportunity to evolve their operational risk management approach? Find out by downloading the case study.