EHS event management
Incidents and risks: Incident risks, accidents, alerting, investigations and action plan management.
- Accident declaration and follow-up, near miss and unsafe situation tracking.
- Statistics, dashboards and linked indicators.
- Investigation management, environmental audits.
- Corrective action plan management and organisation, improvement plans and controls
- Data input through intuitive step-by-step process (Wizard)
Quality and consumption indicator management:
Indicators and campaigns: Business, Incident and Sustainability indicator gathering campaign management. Real time data quality tracking.
- Campaign management: Campaign planning, action and task management, progress monitoring.
- Data consolidation at all levels of the organisation (corporate, business units, regions, sites, etc.).
- Basic and automated indicator management.
- Alerts and reminders.
- Out of the box solution for rapid deployment and integration
- Pre-populated risk register – including definitions of the 39 main security categories
- Controls defined – including implementation guidance for the 133 controls within the code of practice
- Automated scheduling calendar for controls execution
- Pre-packaged capability to develop sophisticated Risk Treatment Plans
- Rich reporting and intuitive management dashboards
- Overarching visibility of information security risks and controls across the organisation
- Fully inclusive Incident Management System
- Can be integrated with existing risk management systems
EHS AUDIT management:
Audit, continuous improvement: Environmental audits, improvement plan and action plan management and planning.
- Audit management : resources, means, planning.
- Improvement plan management, improvement opportunities.
- Investigation and action plan management.
- Data consolidation and presentation following axis and company organisation (data security).
- Planning, notifications, overdue tasks, control plan setup and effective improvement analysis.